The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

In the beginning...

Ok. So I got sick of updating my journal on my website because it's a hassle and it takes a long time. I need to spend more time studying and doing other productive things and less time messing with my computer anyway, so this is my solution. I guess I'll see if it works when I go back to school. (Ironically, I created this while I was supposed to be doing calculus.) I don't really like the title I gave my blog (although that's exactly what it will be about) so if anyone has any suggestions please tell me! I haven't been updating my journal over the summer, so I'll give a brief overview thus far in my next post. (Congratulations to Jessy!! He just told me he got into St. Edward's!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home