The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Great Saturday

My Saturday started out with meeting my new roommate and showing her the apartment. She seems nice and normal. I hope it works out. She's moving in on Wednesday. Then I went to the UT v. Texas Tech game. I sat with Anna, Madison, and Brandy. It was a good game and we won 52 to 17. Then the four of us went and ate at El Arroyo and watched 'Stay'. It was such a weird movie, but I liked it more once I understood it. It took extensive post-movie discussion to understand it though.

I would like to thank Heather for sending me text message updates of the Astros game during the movie. Too bad they lost :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...you're welcome for the updates. (See, I do read your blog every now and then.) Love ya!

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home