The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tests!

-I found out I made a B on my org. behavior test. I'm ok with that because I didn't study much for it.
-I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night trying to study for my tests today.
-Trying to do linear regression statistical analysis on my operations management test without a calculator on 4 1/2 hours of sleep was NOT FUN. What was she thinking not letting us use a calculator?! I truly could not remember how to do long division. I haven't had to do math on paper since 7th grade!
-My marketing test wasn't too bad. I should have studied more, but isn't that always the case?
-I may have already found a new roommate. She's coming to meet me and see the place on Saturday before the game. I really hope this works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home