The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Good & Bad

The Good: I found out that I made a B on my marketing exam, the other test I took last Thursday. For doing very little studying, I did really well! I don't have to blame bad grades on anything. I guess it was luck.
The Bad: Work is slowly sucking up more and more of my time. I come in an hour early here, stay an hour late there, and soon I've worked many more hours than I was supposed to. One or two extra hours at a time really adds up. I haven't said anything about it only because Nita really needs a lot of help, which is why she asks me to come in early and stay late, and I'm currently the only person helping her. Maybe it will get better when the new person that was just hired comes and takes some stuff over.

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

At some point you have to just say N-O! But that is way hard to do. Hope it gets better soon!

6:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home