The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

GRADES!!!!

So far I have made two As and one B. In Human Resources I was going to have to make a perfect score on the last two grades to get an A, one of the grades being our big group project and presentation. A perfect score on that was unlikely, but I (we) pulled it off and I got an A :) In Industial Psychology (the class I've been worried and complaining about all semester) I got a B!! I just knew I was going to fail that class. I even registered for one extra psychology class next semester just in case. Anyway, how I went from failing miserably to a B I'm not sure, but at this point I do not care. I got an A in Leadership, but that wasn't a surprise. I'm just waiting for my grade in Motivation, which I'm pretty sure I'll make a B in. If I make two As and two Bs I'll get a 3.5 this semester. That's pretty amazing considering how much I slacked off and neglected school for the past 3 months! This also means that my GPA will go up and I won't have to make as high a score on the GMAT to get into grad school. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home