The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

The End is Near

The end of the semester that is!! At the beginning of the weekend I made a list of everything I had to do/turn in/study for before the end of the semester, which is Thursday. The list consisted of only 8 things. I have accomplished 5 of them this weekend. What amazed me the most is that I finished writing a paper on Saturday that isn't due until Tuesday! I haven't gotten something done that far ahead of time in a very, very long time. I think I must have caught an antiprocrastination virus going around campus or something. Anyway, I have 3 things left to do, which all have to do with studying for the two tests I have on Thursday and it's only Sunday! I think I'm doing good :) Good luck on finals everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home