The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

All With a Terrible Headache

Today I did a bunch of stuff. I took a calculus test, which wasn't horrible, but that's not saying much. My mom made me put together a bunch of mail outs for her and mail them. I also got my oil changed and tires rotated. Then me and my family ran to Wal-Mart to get a few things for the lake house before we drove out there again. I haven't been to Wal-Mart with my whole family in years! Once we got there I remembered why. I'm sure y'all understand. We went to the lake house and stayed until 11:30, all the while fighting and complaining. The lake house looks good though. I did this stuff today (and didn't get my now habitual afternoon nap) all with a terrible headache. How pleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home