The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Explanation of Previous Post

My weekend was wonderful. Cleveland beat Splendora 48 to 14. The game was really cold. I haven't been to a cold football game in a long time. It brought back great memories. Also, UT beat Oklahoma State 47 to 28. The band reunion turned out really well. A lot of people showed up. It made me feel really young though. Some of the people there had graduated in the 50s. Being in the RBB is an amazing thing. I guess the feeling never fades and this reunion proves it. Briana had her 21st birthday at her house on Saturday night. We had barbecue and a big bonfire. It was really fun. After church on Sunday my family ate the brunch at Hilltop Herb Farm. It was delicious. It was great catching up with everyone at the events I went to. I miss them when I'm in Austin.
Now, I mentioned in my other post that I was really mad. When I got back to Austin my new roommate had eaten almost all my food. I'm not slightly exaggerating. I ate a can of peaches for supper. She ate my food for every meal over the weekend. I also found out that she smokes. I'm really mad about the whole situation still and I don't know what to do. Grrr...

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Roomie situations can be such a hassle! I hope yall work it all out. The game sounded fun, I wouldn't mind going back to a Cleveland game, but by the time I left work, I would barely make it on time! :)

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home