The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blah...

Today was miserable. Jill called me while I was sitting in my car trying to warm it up before I left and told me that class was cancelled all day. I wish I would have known before I got up and got ready. At least I didn't try to drive to campus. They cancelled it because the roads were so icy. It got down to 21 degrees, and it felt like 10!! Anyway, I went crazy in my apartment because I couldn't go anywhere and I didn't have much to do. I was actually prepared to go to class today and take a test and turn in my paper. I wish I could have just gotten it over with. Instead we have to make up today on Tuesday, which was supposed to be one of our dead days. It's just prolonging my misery. The end of the semester is so close, but so far away. I'll be in Austin until the 21st because I have to work. Then I have to come back on the 4th to start working again. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for New Year's Eve. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home