The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back to the Grind

Well I had a great week. The cruise was fun, although our itinerary was changed for the 5th time when we got on the ship. We were supposed to go to Cozumel and Progreso, but we ended up going to Progreso and Vera Cruz. Tropical Storm Gamma was over Cozumel when we left, but by the time we would have been there it was gone. Oh well. It actually worked out for the best because Vera Cruz was awesome! I really want to go there again. I'll post pictures when I get them. It might be awhile though because my mom has them all. Anyway, we got back from the cruise on Thanksgiving afternoon and ate Thanksgiving dinner at Hilltop Herb Farm at Chain-O-Lakes. The food was really good. It was weird going there for Thanksgiving, but it was kinda good because if we had cooked it would have been a disappointment. I was used to eating cruise food, and homemade meals don't compare to food prepared by a chef. I decorated our house for Christmas on Saturday and I just drove back to Austin. So that's a quick summary of my week. Now it's back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home