The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blah...

I have my first test of the semester tomorrow and it's in my hardest class. I'm completely unprepared for it, but at this point I don't really think I care. I just want it to be over.

I saw the sun today for the first time in 3 days right before it went down again.

This week has been terrible because this test has been hanging over my head. I also realized that I have a test on Tuesday and Wednesday next week. This is really not good because I'm going to Beaumont to see Heather this weekend because her birthday was on Monday.

This semester has just been completely weird. I've been neglecting studying because I've been too preoccupied with work, applying to study abroad, thinking about grad school, etc. I think this test will bring me back to reality.

My birthday is coming up and right now I don't even care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home