The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

GGRRR...

I'm so glad today wasn't my birthday because it has been a terrible day. My biggest complaint is that my AC went out last night, so I had to sleep with my windows open. It was miserable. The repairman came when I got back from class at 5:30 and stayed until 8. The problem still isn't fixed because he needed a part that he didn't have and can't get until the morning. So, he's going to come again tomorrow when I get off work which means I have another miserable night ahead of me. I've never wanted to go to work before! It's always cold at my desk, but I'll actually be happy about it tomorrow. Anyway, I hope tomorrow goes a lot better than today did. Hmm...I'm only 20 for another 3 hours. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home