The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hello Again

So I haven't posted in awhile. This post will probably be pretty disjointed.

Neil got married. How weird. I'm happy for him and Jonesy.

My AC currently doesn't work. Ellen and I had to stay in a hotel last night. It was weird staying in a hotel right down the road from where we live. I'm really hoping the AC is being fixed as I type.

I've taken 2 of the 3 tests for my class. I think we only have 7 days and one test left! It has been pretty interesting. Another one down...

The summer is almost over and I haven't been to the lake at all. Kinda weird.

I get to take the GMAT on August 21 and then I'm meeting with an MBA advisor at Sam on August 28. Grad school is getting close.

That's all I can think of right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger postpartumeuphoria said...

and how.

talk about weird events of the decade. AND HOT! OHHH LAWD. I was ready to just have a heat stroke. (although quite handsomely)

speaking of heat strokes. When the AC goes out in August, that should be considered an emergency...(along with being in a hotel with ellen)...JK. haha.

I wonder how you'll do on the GMAT?! mystery.

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home