The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, July 29, 2005

An eventful evening

I went to Huntsville with Christiana this morning. She just had to go pay her tuition, so it was a quick trip. At 6 me and my dad went and met Ellis, Caleb, and Abby Olsen at the lake. This is where the fun began. We launched our jet ski last and it wouldn't start. We had to pull the car up and jump it off from the car. Well that didn't work, so we jumped it off from Caleb's jet ski. I had to get on because once it started my dad couldn't stop to pick me up. He started it and Caleb had to jerk the jumper cables off before we rode away (since we couldn't stop to let him take them off). Well we rode and my dad started doing donuts. After about 3 of them I finally flew off. I unfortunately lost my favorite sunglasses and the bandana I had in my hair. I have another pair of sunglasses just like it, but they are messed up. Oh well. I was floating in the water waiting to get back on, but my dad couldn't stop the jet ski because it would die again. I had to just grab onto it while he rode by and pull myself up. That was fun. I had to do it again later too. When we were loading them back up Ellis realized he had locked his keys in his truck. My dad tried to open it with a coat hanger, but it didn't work. Anyway, that's about all that happened. I had a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home