The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another boring day...

I really didn't do much of anything today. I started reading the book Nicki recommended on her blog. It's pretty good so far. At about 6 I went and ran by myself. Christiana was supposed to go, but she was sick today. I hope you feel better Christiana!! I'm sore from running yesterday, and running today made it worse, but it feels good to run again. I actually like being sore. Hopefully I'll keep it up when I move back to Austin. Me and Jill ran together right before I left, so maybe we can do that again. Oh, I almost forgot. I get to work tomorrow for Ken. He has been telling me all summer that he wanted me to work for him and he finally called me. I'm glad because I'm broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home