The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Relief Revisited

So, I said I was relieved because I was done with calculus forever, but I don't feel completely relieved. I can't figure out what's bothering me though. This sucks. Maybe I'm just always worried about something, whether or not I actually have something to worry about. I've really been trying to figure out if there is something I should be concerned about, but I can't think of anything. Whatever.

Me and Christiana went to the track last night. I ran a little. It felt good, but my stamina sucks. I really, really wish I could run like I used to. It always felt wonderful. I wish I had never stopped running. Maybe I'll be able to again one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home