The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Great Weekend

I've had a really good weekend. Church was great today. In Sunday School we talked about Ephesians 5:15-17. I recommend reading it. We had free BBQ afterwards and I ended up running into a girl that I met in my second government class that I took last fall. I haven't seen her since the class ended. We were both shocked to see each other. It was cool. Andrew told me he bought FB season tickets last Sunday for much cheaper than I expected them to be. I'm going to try to get them tomorrow. I really, really want them. There's just something about a stadium filled with 80,000 screaming people. I've decided to go home for Labor Day. I can't miss my last lake weekend :) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to pray for everyone in New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home