The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

What a weekend...

The title might be a little deceiving. I did not have a good weekend, but it wasn't terrible. I did a lot of laying around, and a little bit of cleaning and washing clothes. My new roommate (Patrice) moved in last night. She brought tons of stuff. I really don't know where she's going to put it all. It's currently spread all over my apartment. The only place it isn't is in my room. She's working on it though, which is good. Briana moved back to Austin. I think I'm going to go see her sometime this week (to alleviate the boredom until school starts). It's amazing how much free time I have when I don't have to study and go to class all the time! Anyway, I have another week of work to look forward to. At least I'll have money when school starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home