The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Umm...

I was going to call this post "Grrr..." earlier, but now I'm not. Let me explain. I was going to call it that because I discovered the only place in my apartment that my cell phone works is right beside my window in my bedroom. So, I stood there with my shoulder pressed against the window while I talked to my papa, my nana, Heather, and my mom. After talking to all them I debated whether or not I should call Quentin, whom I haven't talked to in 4 years. He lives in Austin now. I finally called him and now I'm about to go meet him and his friend at Spiderhouse (a coffee bar and vegetarian cafe). I'm excited, although I know I'm going to be very tired at work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home