The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Work!!

I finally went and worked for Ken today. I have to go in the morning too. I'm glad I will have a little bit of money when school starts. I'm still waiting on word back from my boss in Austin about returning to work when I move back. Hopefully I will get the job back so I don't have to look for a new one. I went to church and Heather and Jonathan came too. I also went and ran again. I'm doing good so far. I just need to keep it up. I did much better stretching too. I can finally touch my nose to the ground in a straddle again. Oh, and I got my sunglasses in the mail today :)

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

I have been struggling to try to keep up working out too, mostly for the fact that I always feel so blah and with no energy, so I figured working out would help. Anyway, so I do treadmill stuff and then stretch, and I too am apalled at how unflexible I have become. But even so... I could never touch my nose to the ground in a straddle. :) Congrats!

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home