The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Getting Better

Things with my roommate have improved somewhat. I guess time will tell how this works out. My business law test wasn't too bad yesterday. I was expecting it to be really bad because I didn't study very much (I've said that phrase a whole lot this semester). Hopefully my grade will be better this time. I just registered for classes next semester. I didn't get into any of the sections that I wanted, but I'm ok with my schedule. I'm taking strategic human resources management, leadership issues, individual differences, and industrial psychology. I will probably end up changing them a little bit before the semester starts though. We leave for our cruise in 15 days. I would be excited but, I have to write a 10 page paper for my internship before we leave. We'll be getting back on Thanksgiving morning, which will make this a very different Thanksgiving. We'll probably end up going to the Thanksgiving dinner at Chain O Lakes. Maybe I'll eat more than turkey and rolls this year (for the first time ever) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home