The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, December 16, 2005

What the heck?!?!

My sister got out of school before I did!!! She finished today and I still have a freaking final tomorrow. That's so screwed up. Colleges are not supposed to get out this late. Heather is still in class too. UT and Lamar will finish on the same day, Dec 21, but Lamar missed a MONTH of class because of the hurricane. I really don't understand. Like I said, I have a final tomorrow, so my evening is ruined by studying. I had my business law final today. I wasn't at all prepared for it, but I only needed a 50 to pass, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. On my operations management final tomorrow I need a 59 to get a B. I think I'll be ok in there too. Right when my final is over I'm going Christmas shopping. Yay!! I just have to get through 3 days of work next week and I'll be home free!! :) If you are in Cleveland between Dec 21 and Jan 4 give me a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home