The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas, New Year's, etc.

Well, I'm back in Austin to work for 2 weeks before class starts. Christmas was good. My dad's family came to our house on Christmas day. We spent Christmas Eve with my mom's family. I spent 2 nights with Heather when she went back to Beaumont. I got to see the nice part of Beaumont. I was surprised there was a nice part. I had never seen it before. I spent all my gift cards while I was there, so we did a lot of shopping. Parkdale Mall brings back lots of memories. Fellow RBB alumni know what I'm talking about. I spent New Year's at my house with Christiana, Ellen, and Travis. Christiana and I went to Troy's house for a little while to say hi to her sister. Overall, I had a good break. Now, I'm just waiting for tomorrow...Rose Bowl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home