The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Graduation

Well, I mailed my grad school application yesterday and I applied to graduate today! I also made a reservation for my graduation party. Now I need to order invitations and regalia. It's all happening so fast. I keep forgetting that I still have a whole semester ahead of me and it's going to be a lot of work. It'll be over soon enough.

I went to the lake for Labor Day weekend. I almost managed to leave without a sunburn, but I ended up with one from the last hour we were on the lake because the boat wouldn't start and my dad had to pull it in with the jet ski. Despite the burn, I had a lot of fun. I like being able to be carefree every once in awhile.

I got my official GMAT score this weekend too. It didn't change. I made a 600. That gets me into grad school with room to spare. That's one less thing I have to worry about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home