The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Another post about work!!

I finally got an email from my boss I had last semester in Austin. She said, "What is the soonest you can come back? Is it possible you could be back to start work next week?" It's Friday. I don't know if she means this Monday, or next. I can't be there this Monday, but I think I can swing next Monday. This is all happening too fast. Oh well. Onto other things...We went to the lake house again after our second family trip to Wal-Mart this summer, which was equally as crazy as the last one. We watched 'The Majestic' while we were there (at the lake house, not Wal-Mart). I know that movie is kind of old, but I had never seen it. It was really good. I'm going to Heather's tomorrow to help her finish packing because she's leaving tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home