The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Yay!

My parents decided they want to go to Austin with me when I move back on Friday. They're going to bring the jet ski and we're going to go to Lake Travis on Saturday. It should be fun, but I'm really excited because I don't have to move by myself again (thus the title). It's really a hassle making 15+ trips up and down the stairs to unload all my junk. I finally heard back from my boss in Austin. I'm going to start work on Monday. It'll be nice to have money again. I worked today from 3:30 to 10. (My boss just drove in from a class reunion in Corpus Christi at 3 and he had a bunch to do to get ready for tomorrow. That's why I had such weird hours today.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home