The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Where to begin...

I haven't posted in a few days because my computer has been very stubborn. Unfortunately lots of stuff has happened in these past few days. Let me try to summarize.
1. I moved back to Austin. My family came with me, so we could do something on Saturday. We ended up not going to the lake, but we went to San Antonio and went bowling with some friends of ours that live there. It was fun.
2. I started work yesterday at the same place I worked last semester. My supervisor has decided to give me new responsibilities which include invoicing for a multimillion dollar project we just started, and handling requisitions (I approve and purchase all the things the employees ask for). This should be interesting.
3. My new cell phone I got over the summer doesn't get very good reception in my apartment. Heather's computer died yesterday. Needless to say, we're having communication problems.
4. Casey, my little sister, started high school yesterday. It's so weird. I remember my first day of high school like it was yesterday too.
I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting stuff, but that's what I get for not posting for three days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home