The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Great Weekend 2

I decided to just go to the lake this weekend. The line to pick up season tickets was 2 hours longs on Friday and I didn't even know where my seat was. I'll pick them up before the next game. Anyway, the lake was really fun. I have a sunburn, which doesn't hurt, but I look like a racoon because of my sunglasses. It's actually really amusing. Hopefully it'll fade fast. My roommate went with me. That was pretty cool. We invited a bunch of family too. On Saturday for lunch we had 22 people there. I met Heather and Jonathan at Pine Island on Saturday and Sunday. The whole weekend was great. Now I'm sitting here with tons of stuff to do and I have to be in class at 8 in the morning. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home