The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

For me the first day of school is the new year, not January 1st. That means New Year's resolutions, of which I have a few. Anyway, it was a good first day. It was kind of tiring because I had to go to all my classes yesterday. Starting out the day at 8 in the morning with Business Law is going to be killer, but the professor seems cool, so that will make it more tolerable. He doesn't like 8 o'clock classes either. Marketing is going to be awesome. I was looking forward to it anyway, but the professor is hilarious. He had us laughing the whole time. Organizational behavior, the class most relevant to my major, will be good too. The professor called himself a "serial entrepreneur". He has founded 5 companies in the past 30 years. I was impressed. I'm not looking forward to Operations Management. The instructor is a 6th year PhD student and female. I don't like having women teach my classes. I know that's weird and probably sexist, but whatever. I'm also just not interested in the topic of the class. Anyway, onto other things...I got the season tickets I ordered. I was afraid they would sell out. Now I'm debating whether I want to stay for the game on Saturday evening and drive to the lake afterwards or miss the game and go straight to the lake after work today. I guess I need to make a decision fast. I hate making decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home