The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy 50th Birthday!!

Today is the 50th Birthday of the "Hook 'Em Horns" hand sign! How awesome is that? There was a big pep rally/celebration on campus tonight. The two men who made up and introduced the sign were actually there. Tomorrow is the last home game. I'm probably going with Jill. I'm excited because I haven't seen her since the beginning of the semester, which is sad since we live one building away from each other. Cleveland is playing in their first play-off game right now. Heather called me and said they were losing 12-35. How sad :( Play-offs were so fun when we were in school. Anyway, we finally found out where we're going on our cruise that we leave for a week from tomorrow. We are still going to Cozumel, but then, instead of going to Calica, we are going to Progreso. It will be fun either way. I have sooo much stuff to do before I leave though. I dread this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home