The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Productive Weekend

On Friday night I went to Briana's and watched Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion with her and several of her friends. It was fun. On Saturday I started studying. I got so much stuff done on my to do list, which is really good because it was really long at the beginning of the weekend. My reward to myself for getting so much stuff done was not enough sleep last night :( Don't you love it? Anyway, on Saturday night I went to the mall, said hi to Briana because she was working at Old Navy, and then I went on a mission to find a dress for the cruise. I went straight to White House Black Market after talking to Briana and found something on sale for $65. I was so happy. It's not something I would normally buy or wear, so I'm being brave. Briana and my roommate both liked it. Now I just need to go find some gold or silver stilettos to go with it since it's all black. Anyway, that was my weekend. How was yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Mine was pretty good. Cliff and I went on a "date" :) to see the movie Prime. It was interesting and not quite what I expected, but not bad. Pretty funny in parts. I bought a cute brown skirt at Dillards with a gift card on Saturday and we slept late and I worked in my classroom on Sunday and Cliff went grocery shopping with me which is always nice. Good job being brave with the dress! I bought a brave shirt the other day that isnt quite like much that I have, but now I have nothing to go with it :( Good luck finding your shoes!! :)

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home