The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pictures!!

Here are some pictures I took on campus right after the Rose Bowl :) They're all pretty blurry because I took them with my phone. Sorry. Let me know what you think about my excellent photography-by-phone skills. Haha.

I don't know what would be worse in this situation: the driver of the car being drunk or the guy standing on top of the car while it was driving down the road being drunk. What do you think?

I love this picture. I managed to catch a guy waving an orange rose and the tower all lit up in the same picture.

Another pretty picture of the tower.

This is a news van filming all the crazy fans celebrating. While they were filming on the ground, I heard helicopters flying by catching it from the air.

I don't know if you can see this very well, but it's just a huge group of people in front of the Co-op. The rest of the picture are of the same thing.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home