The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Leaving

I remember during the last semester of my freshmen year I made sure to take unnecessary belongings home with me my last couple of trips home to make the summer-long move at the end of the semester easier. Well, it occurred to me that I will have to start doing that again in two weekends when I go home for Homecoming, but the move will not just be summer-long this time. Sometimes I can't believe I'm leaving Austin in 3 short months. Sometimes I wonder why I'm leaving. Am I gonna regret it? I don't know. Currently I don't exactly feel like I really live anywhere, even though I really live in two places. I do still have a room or two in Cleveland full of stuff, but it's different when I go back. I certainly do reside in Austin, but my whole family is still in Cleveland. Then grad school is a whole other story. I have no idea if I'm going to like that, but I guess that is irrelevant. It won't take very long anyway. I wish I could just go travel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home