The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Travel Bug

I got a new book in the mail yesterday: 1000 Places to See Before You Die. It's pretty amazing. Out of a thousand things, I've only done about a dozen of them. This book has just fueled my desire to travel even more. I think going to New Zealand started it. I just realized how much I hadn't seen, how much I didn't know, how much I hadn't experienced. If I could do one thing when I graduated I would go backpacking through Europe for as long as my money held out, but therein lies the problem: I have no money. So, until I stumble across (or earn...whatever) enough money to get me to and through Europe then I suppose my $5 used book will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home