The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Finally Busy!!

Strange title?? Let me explain...This week has been very busy, but not bad. Generally I have been leaving my apartment around 7:30 and not getting back until about 9. Until this semester I have been very reluctant to join organizations and get too involved in things. I was still jaded from being so involved in too many things during high school. Now, after finally taking the plunge and getting involved in stuff I'm interested in, I remember why I was so involved in high school. It makes life more interesting, and I thrive on being busy! Also, I have met tons of new people in the past couple of weeks, which is great. Of course, I have less time to study and read, but who wants to let a little thing like studying get in the way of college? What has been taking up all of my time, you ask? Well, I'm doing a lot more with the college group at my church, going to kickboxing classes, and attending Texas Belles meetings. Texas Belles is an event planning organization, which is a whole other subject in my life right now. Anyway, as you can see, I have been keeping myself very busy, which is how I LOVE it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home