The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Great Weekend 4

Wow. Four great weekends in a row. I'm doing good!
Friday after work I came home and went straight to sleep. I read for the rest of the evening after I woke up. I slept late on Saturday and then read some more. Why was my weekend great? The UT v. Rice football game on Saturday night. UT football games are so great...

Things I love about UT football games:
People flocking to it from all corners of campus. Everyone is headed in the same direction, and wearing burnt orange.
80,000 screaming people who stand up for the entire game.
The way the stadium lights make the sky look purple from a distance.
The way the announcer can be heard from almost anywhere on campus.
Winning 51 to 10!!!

I went to church this morning. Andrew's parents, Ryan, and Coleman were there because they went to the game. We all went and ate at Double Dave's after church. It was fun. I took a nice nap after church and I've been reading ever since.

I almost titled this post "Sleep, Read, Football". It would have been appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home