The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Stuff

-My tests could have been better today. If I did bad on them I will blame it on the fact that I had house guests for a week. If I did good on them I will blame it on luck. I was just glad to get them over with either way.
-I got a class ring order form in the mail today. I wasn't prepared for that. I'm not ready to graduate and get a real job. It wasn't nice of them to remind me that it's coming up soon.
-The temperature dropped 30 degrees today. It was 76 at 3:30 when I was driving home. Everything feels different when it's cool outside. It's weird.
-I can't really think of anything else except that Cleveland still doesn't have power. Things aren't going well down there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home