The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Classes So Far And Life From Now On

So, I've been to all my classes now. I really like them all. The professor in industrial psychology is a little boring, but I think I'll like the material. Leadership Issues will be fun. My professors in Motivation and Human Resources Management are funny. This should be a good semester. Lately I've been arguing with myself about several issues, including studying abroad in New Zealand this summer, what to do with the rest of the summer, whether or not to graduate early, whether or not to go to grad school, and if I do go what school to go to and what degree to pursue. All of these decisions are very intertwined and I need to decide fast. As you can see I've been very busy thinking lately!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica+New Zealand=chance of a lifetime and all those cute New Zealand guys :) haha!

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home