The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Planning

I finally have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow morning at 9:30. I have to talk to her about studying abroad, graduating early, and grad school. I'm hoping by 10 when the meeting is over I will have some answers, mainly whether or not I can graduate early. I've been thinking about all this stuff in my future, so I've been pretty disconnected from the present. As Heather said, "You've been really out of it lately." It's true. When I finally get some semblance of a concrete plan for my next few years I can finally settle into this semester and realize I'm way behind! Oh well. I have to plan don't I?

1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Tag, you're it :)

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home