The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blog Tag

So, Teresa tagged me. I'm going to try to fill this out. I always have a problem with them, especially 'favorites' things. I don't have a lot of favorites, or maybe I just can't remember them :)

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Human Resource Administrator at HBMG, Inc.
2. Accounting Assistant at HBMG, Inc.
3. Admin. Assistant at Guide One Insurance
4. Student!

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. Grease
2. Footloose
3. Gone With The Wind
4. Dirty Dancing

FOUR BOOKS I COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN:
1. The Bible
2. Five Love Languages
3. Modern Girls Guide to Life
4. I can't think of another one.

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Cleveland, TX
2. Austin, TX - on campus
3. Austin, TX - off campus
4. New Zealand (for 2 months when I was a baby)

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. The O'Reilly Factor
2. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
4. Late Night with Conan O'Brian

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Cozumel
2. Vera Cruz
3. Progreso
4. Almost every tourist attraction in the western and southern US

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Facebook
2. MySpace
3. credit card and bank account websites
4. UT homepage

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. chicken and broccoli with soy sauce
2. cornbread
3. chile con queso and tortilla chips (bad, i know)
4. salmon

FOUR PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
1. in bed
2. home, in Cleveland
3. Hawaii
4. any place warm all year around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home