The daily journal of a student at The University of Texas at Austin.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stuff

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been kinda busy.

I mailed my study abroad application today. If I get into the program I'll be able to graduate in Decemeber and hopefully start grad school in January. That's weird to think about. If I don't get in I'll graduate next May as originally planned and start grad school either that summer or the next fall. Whatever happens happens.

I still haven't connected the fact that I applied to study abroad to actually getting on a plane and flying to New Zealand for a month. I'm wondering when the reality of not living in America, for however brief a time, will hit me.

My 21st birthday is in a month. I've been trying to make plans and convince a few people to come to Austin for it. It should be fun. I hope everyone can come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home